Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good – night My Child by: My mom

On Pinterest I saw an interesting pin. Well, actually I see LOTS of interesting pins on Pinterest. I could pin all day really. But this one had a journaling/blogging idea. A list of 25 songs for 25 days and why you chose them. I thought that would make an interesting month of blogs. Or not. But, really, I blog more as a journal for myself, so read or don’t!

Day One is a song from your childhood. Every single night my mom would sing me a song she made up. So, of course I can’t sing you the tune, but it went like this,

“Good night my child

Good night my lamb

Good night my dear, sleep tight my dear

Good night and pleasant dreams.”

And then two kisses as she tucked me in.

I sang it to my kids and also “You Are My Sunshine” as they’ve grown up.

What’s a song you remember from your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment